We browsed through some great apps to find the ones with amazing user experience, that for sure will get you hooked!
1. Airbnb opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay and is the simplest way to earn money from your extra space.
UX: The interface is easy, everything goes in steps and is focused on searching,watching,connecting and paying
2. Elevate was selected by Apple as the 2014 App of the Year!
Is a brain training program designed to improve focus, speaking abilities, processing speed, memory, math skills, and more.
UX: Elevate has a beautiful interface that compliments the great user experience. The app guides users through the different sessions clearly explaining the exercises to be completed. It´s a very intuitive app that never gets borings and it´s great at presenting the performance information. The best feature of Elevate are the well-thought exercises that are incredibly engaging and fun to complete.
3. Yahoo Weather: Experience the weather | Apple Design Award, 2013.
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
UX:It is very clean and very useful for people who travel.
4. Two Dots: Join two brave dots as they traverse arctic tundras, navigate fiery jungles, and plunge the ocean depths.
UX: Browse through fun worlds completing leves. Striking in its simplicity Dots is a basic game of connecting same colored dots.
5. Deep Relax: Relax, sleep and meditate.
UX: The design is subtle and intuitive, find different sounds that allow you to achieve maximum relax and concentration in your daily activities .
6. Primer:The Google app that teaches marketing to entrepreneurs.
UX:Startups can find success stories of companies that have made it to the top, receive counseling and create questionnaires to evaluate their knowledge.
7. Onefootball: Get all the latest football news, live scores, results, highlights and more from the Premier League, Champions League and all international competitions.
UX:It allows you to filter the information that interests you about worldwide football and have it all at your fingertips in a sliding customizable menu .
9. Fitbit: The top app for tracking all-day activity, workouts and health.
UX: Fit has a beautiful and simple interface that adapts to the nativos iOS and Android gestures. It is the perfect app to motivate you to workout. It monitors progress so you can accomplish daily goals.
10. Pop: Draw, play and get feedback!
UX: It facilitates the process of sketching and allows you to create dynamic and interactive prototypes to run the application from handmade drawings . Very useful for designers, startups and digital agencies.